Here’s the first episode of Inori no Karte!
This is a story about a resident, Suwano Ryota, and his resident friends during their 2 years training period in various departments, after which they have to decide which department to go.
In this first episode, Suwano goes to train in psychiatry department, where he meets his mentor, Tateishi-sensei. His first patient in this department, Yamano Ruka, is a young woman who frequently overdoses on sleeping pills.
- ANCA vasculitis is an autoimmune disease affecting small blood vessels in the body. It is caused by autoantibodies called ANCAs, or Anti-Neutrophilic Cytoplasmic Autoantibodies. ANCAs target and attack a certain kind of white blood cells called neutrophils.
- ANCA glomerulonephritis is the term used when ANCA vasculitis has affected or involved the kidneys, and when this happens there is inflammation and swelling in the kidney filters (“glomerulo-” = filters of the kidney, “nephr-” = kidney, “-itis” = inflammation or swelling).
- Hemodialysis, also spelled haemodialysis, or simply dialysis, is a process of purifying the blood of a person whose kidneys are not working normally.
- Gyaru is a Japanese fashion subculture. It refers to young women, especially ones who are cheerful, sociable, and adopting to fashion trends. Not necessarily but typically marked by brown or blond-dyed hair, gaudy clothes and accessories.
- Hospital color codes (source) Hospitals often use code names to alert their staff to an emergency or other event. The most common hospital codes are code blue, code red, and code black. Code blue indicates a medical emergency such as cardiac or respiratory arrest. Code red indicates fire or smoke in the hospital. Code black typically means there is a bomb threat to the facility.
- Code blue hospital announcement (source) means that an adult is having a medical emergency, usually cardiac or respiratory arrest. The announcement also tells you where the emergency is. Hospital personnel are trained to respond.
(1920×1080 / 00:46:20 / 1.74 GB)
(1280×720 / 00:46:20 / 1.10 GB)
PS: Ep 2 and 3 will be delayed because I won’t be able to sub for 2 weeks straight. Will start working on ep 2 after Oct 25th. Sorry for the wait!
My initial response to this drama is, whoaaa I love it so much! I was so excited to watch the first episode, and it didn’t disappoint at all! If any, it even exceeded my expectations!
I couldn’t find a single thing that I dislike about this first episode, all about it suits my taste very well!
More than anything, Suwano is soooo lovable and he looks very fun to be with, I fell for him instantly! His precious expressions here though, love!
Quoting what I tweeted right after the first ep aired.
And Omoibana, god I love this song! It’s a medium ballad, but it’s totally different from Luv Bias or Two as One imo, it’s a genre Kisumai has never had before (pls remind me if they did lol).
I know the rating isn’t that satisfactory, but important point is, I enjoy it so much! So happy for this drama!
Leave a Reply