Sui and Mayu make an appointment to watch a fireworks festival at Tokyo bay. But Sui is scheduled to fly to Fukuoka that day.
Mayu is reminded of her painful past with her mother, and she’s been traumatized of the observation deck at Haneda, where her mother stood her up.
Meanwhile, a transition training is coming up for Sui and his class, it’s going to be a new step for them, as they’ll learn to operate B787.
- Transition to a complex airplane or a high-performance airplane should be accomplished through a structured course of training administered by a competent and qualified flight instructor.
- Transition training: Pilots who are transitioning to unfamiliar aircraft require not only stick and rudder development, but also specific training in the new aircraft’s systems and with it’s operating characteristics to include normal, abnormal, and emergency procedures.
- Ground handlers, also known as ground handling crew, are staff members of airline companies or airports who load and unload goods and lade, as well as perform various types of job work to prepare planes for flight.
- Airport wheelchair: A special wheelchair from the airport to get the passenger through security and to boarding gate.
- Holding is the act of delaying an aircraft from proceeding on course.
- Ferry flight, also known as positioning flight, generally refers to a non-revenue-generating flight operation that requires moving an aircraft from one place to another.
(1920×1080 / 00:48:45 / 1.77 GB)
(1280×720 / 00:48:45 / 1.07 GB)
Spoiler alert below!!!
This episode is soooooooo goooooooddd I love it so much! This drama gets better and better each episode I love it!!!
Although this episode has a fair portion of both the work and romance part, but none of them seems forced or unnecessary. I love how it suggested hints for the transition training that will seem to be a big challenge for Sui and Mayu’s relationship.
The difficult situation they face for the flight is also so real, and it gives me an enlightenment of how it’s like in the cockpit when there’s a bad weather. The way they handled the passengers though, professionals! 🤩
I love Sui’s voice when he did the in-flight announcement, his intonation sounds so natural, just like a real announcement. I’d die to hear his voice in a real flight 😭
Sui and Mayu’s names on the tickets! It looks so real it makes me cryyy!
I also feel that the lines in this episode are soooo good, I can’t thank the scriptwriter enough for the great job she did! Sasuga a pro in romance dramas, huh 😍
And again the last scene!!! Just kill me please. I don’t know how Sui can make a simple hug look so romantic and ero at the same time 😭 My heart stopped from the moment they finally met until the end of the episode 💘💘💘
See you in next episode, why is next Friday so long???